Friday, September 4, 2009

Psalm 92:4 "For You Lord, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands."

I am so excited to have the blog up and running! I want this to be a place that will inspire and encourage you on in the faith. Our God is so good and it is so easy to get bogged down by the everyday issues, circumstances, and responsibilities of life. We need to make sure that no matter what our circumstances or mood is this day, that we rejoice in the Lord, for He has made me glad!

I have many exciting ideas for the blog that you will see unfolding in the coming weeks. Everything from guest columnists, parenting tid bits, recipes, tips on how to be an effective manager of your home, how to love on your family, how to balance the responsibilities of life, etc! If you have anything that you would love to read more about or see featured please send me an email (katew806@hotmail.com) or leave a comment and I will research/check into it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome Miss Katie! I love you and you are such an inspiration to me! I wish I was there to be a part of your bible study but I will enjoy following your blog! Hugs to my best friend!

    ReplyDelete