Sunday, April 25, 2010

A God Walk

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

Max, Cooper and I loaded up the stroller and took a walk. The sole purpose of this walk was to take in the beauty and splendor of our Lord Jesus Christ. I called it a God Walk. I told Max to point out everything to me that God made. It was a great teaching time as well as a great time of reminding us of all the God has made and all that He does for us. I took the camera and told him we would take pictures of everything that God made and then we would make a book out of it. It was so sweet to hear him telling me, "Mommy, God made the grass...trees...
clouds...

flowers......water, and birds (we couldn't get a close up picture of a bird)!...
sun...
...and Cooper and me!
For me it was a great time to focus on God and His creation and to not focus on myself and what I needed to get done that day. So take a moment, get outside, and be thankful for everything God has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment