Monday, March 1, 2010

Hand Chosen by God!

Thank you all for your comments! I have really enjoyed reading them, please keep them up! I have included some questions and would love to hear your answers.

A little pick me up for you today, or at least it was for me!

Ephesians 1:3-4 "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes."

The part that is really special to me is "even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ." He has blessed us with every spiritual blessing! We are hand picked by God! How does that make you feel? Even when we feel rejected by the world we must remember that God chose each one of us. How do the feelings of being rejected compare to the feelings of knowing God chose me? Do you feel justified, chosen, and forgiven? How would you live differently if you believed you were all of these things?

Thank you Lord for choosing me even before the world was! Lord help me to be more like you everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Love that verse - makes me want to just sit in awe of that kind of love for this kind of person (me!)- I don't understand it; I just accept it!!! THANK YOU, LORD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite verses.....The blog design is so cute....Love the pink and black...

    Just blog hopping....and enjoyed yours....Hope you will stop by...
    I have a fun Giveaway going this week.

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete