Monday, January 18, 2010


Proverbs 3:19-24 "The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens; By His knowledge the depths were broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew. My son, let them not depart from your eyes--Keep sound wisdom and discretion; So they will be life to your soul and grace to your neck. Then you will walk safely in your way. And your foot will not stumble.

Grace to your neck--The wisdom of God will adorn one's life for all to see its beauty.

I love this! If I keep sound wisdom and discretion, they will be life to my soul and grace to my neck. I pray that this year be a year that I draw closer to God more than I ever have. I want my life to be pleasing to the Lord. Please God, help me to strive for excellence and purity in this life. I do not want to be a halfhearted believer fitting Christ into my life when it suits me or my situation. I want Jesus to be at the forefront of my thoughts and actions. I want others to see the beauty of Christ living in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment